The billiards group meets at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Anywhere from two to as many as seven people might be playing, although there are nights when no one can make it.
Jim “Fitz” Fitzgerald is the longest-standing player. The other Creekside regulars are Jim Denham, Linda Williams, Chuck and Sue Bingaman and Rich Isaacs. We play 8-ball according to accepted rules and play as paired teams when more than two show up.
Some simple rules:
- Only residents and guests escorted by residents are permitted to use the pool room.
- Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests and must see that rules are obeyed.
- Minors under fourteen years of age are not permitted to use the pool table.
- Residents are responsible for any damage they cause to the table, including that which may be done by their guests.
- Use of the equipment is at your own risk.
Jim Fitzgerald is the contact man for this group. But watch out for all three of these sharks!