The Creekside tennis group plays every Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Friday starting at 9:00 a.m. It’s a drop-in round-robin format and all skill levels are welcome. If you want to keep in touch, contact Ken Schmitz to receive the group's emails: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or just show up! All skill levels are welcome! Loaner rackets, paddles and balls are available.
Some simple rules:
- Courts are to be used only for tennis and pickleball.
- Use of the courts is restricted to residents and their guests. Guests must be accompanied, or introduced, by a resident (whether the resident is a player or not) and shall have the same rights, insofar as tennis is concerned, as residents as long as the use is occasional. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Proper non-marking tennis shoes shall be worn at all times while using the courts.
- Singles players have priority use of the courts daily until 9:00 a.m., doubles players thereafter.
- When players are waiting, play is limited to one set (or less by mutual agreement).
- Players, whether on the courts or waiting on the sidelines, shall not engage in loud conversation, comments, questions or other distractions.
- Food or beverages other than water are not permitted on the courts but may be used on the swimming pool deck and at the shuffle board court. Please don’t litter.
- When leaving the courts, return any borrowed chairs to the swimming pool area and close any opened umbrellas.
- Make sure both tennis gates are shut when leaving the courts.
- Pets are not allowed inside the fenced tennis court area.
- Use of the equipment is at your own risk. If you have any health risks, please check with your doctor before using any of the equipment.
We look forward to seeing you.